1. Safeguard distance from people who have a head cold, flu, or a cough.
2. Use warm water & soap to remove bacteria and viruses from the skin. Use hand sanitizer outside the home when necessary.
3. If Members in family is ill, clean the kitchen and bathroom regularly with a disinfectant. Washing bed sheets, towels, and soft toys on a hot wash.
4. Drinking enough water, herbal teas, and other beverages to avoid dehydration.
5. Stress affects the immune system and increases the risk of getting sick. To alleviate stress, a person can exercise regularly, meditate, do deep breathing, and try progressive muscle relaxation techniques.
6. Best sleep will be 7–9 hours each night to stay fit and healthy.
7. Taking immune-boosting supplements