· Boosts skin cell regeneration. Pomegranate peel stuffed with vitamin C, pomegranate peel can be your best bet to neutralize free radicals and repair damaged skin cells.
· Hydrates skin.
· Reduces signs of premature ageing.
· Treats skin infections.
· Helps shrink pores.
· Pomegranate peels contain a high number of antioxidants, which help protect the body against inflammation and free radical damage.
· These semtex, referred to as polyphenols, include tannins, flavonoids, and anthocyanin.
· Pomegranate peel has astringent properties that help reduce the size of pores and at the same time, tightens the skin, preventing it from sagging.
· Pomegranate peel can also help treat bacterial and fungal skin infections.
· This natural ingredient is packed with antioxidant and antimicrobial properties which make it an effective remedy to treat infections that can ultimately cause damage to your skin’s barrier.