There is currently no vaccine to stop coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue after you cough or sneeze or use the within of your elbow.
• Throw used tissues within the trash.
• Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water aren't readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains minimum of 60% alcohol.
• Avoid close contact with folks who are sick. Cover all surfaces of your hands.
• Stay home if you are sick, except to urge medical aid.
• If surfaces are not clean, should clean them first with detergent .It is prior to disinfection.