1. Deactivate Mobile Data. Deactivate the mobile internet data.
2. Allocate 'own Time' “It is important to be disciplined and mannered thing about assigning fixed time slots for other things.
3. You have the willpower. Remember, life will be better position.
4. If you are younger person and live with your family, ask your parents or siblings to hide the electronic devices for yours.
5. If you are a parent and want to get your children off electronic devices, turn off the internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
6. Stay focused on your house work.
7. Set your daily limit routine on Screen the time.
8. Spend more time with your kids.
9. Maintain 'Electronic-Free' Areas and Time During the Day.
10. Be Strict With Rules.
11. Refraining from calling co-workers after regular working hours unless it’s an emergency can help stem bonding with them through technology.
12. Limit your use at bed time.