Preparing For IVF In One Month
Lifestyle modifying measures, such as diet control and exercise, could play an important role in treatment infertility. If you are obese, try losing weight by exercise and lean diet. Less energy intake of obese women with PCOS helps to loose weight quickly. Women with PCOS should restrict significantly energy intake in order to maintain a normal weight. If you have short time for preparing for IVF you can follow few health tips -
1) Take enough Vitamin D which improves endometriosis conditions.
2) Vaccinations before or during pregnancy protect women from potentially serious illnesses. Hence talk to your fertility specialist about vaccinations.
3) Use cosmetics that are organic products rather than chemical derivatives. These chemical ones can lead to hormonal disorders and infertility.
4) A healthy diet enhances quality of egg and sperm, consequently improves success of IVF treatment.
5) Quit smoking and reduce your alcohol intake.