· The most common cause of female infertility is ovulatory problems which generally manifest themselves by sparse or absent menstrual periods.
· Male infertility is most commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
Percentages of causes of Infertility-
· 10-20% of cases, cause is not found.
· 20-30% of infertility cases are due to male infertility.
· 20-35% are due to female infertility.
· 25-40% are due to combined problems in both parts.
Fertility Treatment In Chennai
IVF treatment is an option for couples struggling with infertility. ICSI is an advanced fertility treatment for male infertility. This gives best success in the hands of expert IVF doctors and embryologists. Femelife is equipped with Best Fertility Treatment Infrastructure. Hence Femelife is the best IVF Centre in India. Services provided at Femelife Fertility are IUI, IVF, ICSI, PGD, Surrogacy and Donor egg programme. Pregnancy care, and laparoscopic surgeries are also done here by best fertility specialists. We are rated as the Best IVF clinics having Fertility specialists with world class experience among all IVF hospitals in Tamil Nadu, India.
Please visit IVF Centre